The Hannah Foundation was registered as a Chrity in Romanai in 2005.
In the 10 years of its existence, Hannah has set in motion (in collaboration with Cascaid, Partage-Plus, Espérance and Jars), numerous projects - for example:
- 30 children’s camps (approximately 1100 participants);
- 25 conferences (1000 participants);
- numerous projects to help needy families;
- construction of homes for flood victims in Pașcani in 2006;
- crisis help for families in Suceava county during 2008 – 2010;
- fitting out a night shelter in Rădăuți in 2007;
- 40 young people have benefitted from study bursaries through various programs.